Dylan is both a successful bike racer and cycling YouTuber. He got his start racing mountain bikes as a teenager and in his early 20s focused on ultra endurance mountain bike racing becoming the youngest winner of the National Ultra Endurance Series in 2016 at 21 years old and then going on to win it two more times after that. Dylan graduated with an exercise science degree from Brevard College in 2017 and started working at CTS as a cycling coach after that.
It wasn’t long into his coaching career that Dylan started his YouTube channel which focuses on science based cycling coaching, tech and gear related videos, and race reports. The YouTube channel started taking off around 2019 and Dylan started his own coaching company. His channel has reached 135k subscribers and over 12 million total views and continues to grow every day.
Dylan now runs a successful coaching business, YouTube channel, has two different cycling related podcasts and races gravel and mountain bikes professionally. This year Dylan competed in the inaugural Lifetime Grand Prix finishing in 16th place.
From: Washington, DC
Based: Brevard, NC
Birthday: January 4, 1995
Speciality: Endurance Offroad
- 3x National Ultra Endurance Series champion
- 3rd place BWR Triple Crown of Gravel 2021
- 16th place Lifetime Grand Prix 2022
- 2x Southeast Gravel Series champion
- 5x Cohutta 100 winner
- 3x Lumberjack 100 winner
- 2x Shenandoah 100 winner
- 2x Mohican 100 winner
- 4th place BWR Cedar City 2020
- 6th place BWR Asheville 2021
- 6th place BWR Michigan 2022
- 17th place Sea Otter Classic MTB 2022
- 20th place Leadville Trail 100 2022
- 12th place Unbound 200 2021
- 9th place Unbound 200 2018